PRESSURE VESSEL CERTIFICATION
Statutory Instrument No.128 2000
"THE PRESSURE SYSTEMS SAFETY REGULATIONS 2000"
Every pressure vessel is legally required to have:
- A written scheme of examination.
- A certificate of examination of a pressure vessel.
- An examination by a competent person to achieve the certification at specified intervals.
We at STERILISER CONSULTANCY SERVICES LTD., can provide all of the above. Our engineers have a vast wealth of experience and qualifications to ensure that your systems are safe, correctly certified and are within the requirements of the regulations. The inspections are carried out at the required intervals shown below:
- Transportable Sterilisers INSPECTED EVERY 13 MONTHS OR LESS
- Air Receivers INSPECTED EVERY 13 MONTHS OR LESS
The Inspections are carried out with the least disruption to the surgery.